The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong goal tracking and reporting and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Hold career events and initial screening of applicants
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Past success as a recruiter
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Leadership, management, team-building skills